Diary: Doctor Who, Scrabble, & Sausages


This post's diary entries end at Sunday 24th August because that was the day I used up the last page! I can't believe I've finished it already, but it's true, so next Wednesday's diary post will be a bumper edition - an introduction to the next diary!

This week (so far) has been all about me remembering how important notebooks are and how much I love them, as well as snuggling up under duvets and blankets now that it's not so sweltering hot any more. I think colder weather is more my style, but every season and type of weather has its own special beauty. That's an important thing to remember when you're shivering or melting into a puddle.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x