MILKBBI Jumper


One of my favourite artists is the lovely Justin Wallis, a.k.a MILKBBI. I bought this jumper from him quite a while ago and it is the coolest, cutest thing. It's really special and I feel like Justin cares so much about what he does. His characters and decorative illustrations are full of so much personality and love. He is incredibly good at making perfect, sprawling designs for things like jumpers, tights, and backpacks. This jumper is also very soft and comfy.

:o)

As much as I treasure this jumper, I am giving it to my pal Charlotte as I know she wanted one and I think she will get more use out of it than me. I actually don't wear it that much because I tend to wear small jumpers or layers. I would still very much like to get my hands on just about everything from the MILKBBI shop!





5 comments:

  1. I love novelty clothes like this! Definitely looks like the art means a lot to him

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute jumper!! Very sweet of you to give it to your friend :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. jumper looks great! and was nice of you to give it to your friend.
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award. check out my link.. http://katie-rose96.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Thanks for checking out my blog! I appreciate it! The jumper is very unique, and I think it's very sweet of you to gift it to your friend! :)

    Cheresa
    www.misshotcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x