Polka Dots & Loom Bands


Sometimes a monochrome outfit makes me feel like all smart and put together. This is a great shortcut for when I'm feeling like a big sentient pair of pyjamas. Although most of the time I will very happily accept "big sentient pair of pyjamas" as my natural and ideal style.

There are patterns everywhere on this outfit but they are not overwhelming because they are fairly understated and are complimentary to the mostly monochrome tone. As you may well know, I am a great fan of both flowers and polka dots, so I found it very pleasing to bring them together upon my person. My mum made me a loom band bracelet, which adds a nice pop of colour and is great to fiddle with (I'm a known fiddler). I'm surprised to discover that I kinda love loom bands.

top: Primark
leggings: eBay
socks & shoes: H&M








2 comments:

  1. Your style is so cute and unique! I love it, I have a friend who dresses similarly and it made me think of her. :3

    Also I love those paintings in your background, you are truly a creative person. Keep it up!

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x