Björk On Bread


I found this beautiful full-page photo of bread varieties neatly slotted together in squares and thought it would be a great collage background. It's from an M&S print advert, and I thought I'd mention it, because I think M&S have a great ad campaign at the moment (here's their current TV ad) - these adverts aren't patronising, they don't use unpleasant/forced humour, and M&S seem to be turning away from their over the top, weirdly sexual adverts towards more genuine-feeling adverts that focus on the beauty and design of the food itself. I think these adverts are proof that you don't have to make a harmful, annoying, or false advert to sell your product.

Anyway, here's Björk, a lizard, and some other stuff on bread.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x