hehehehehehehehehehehe


There are some very happy feelings in this journal update, smiley faces and laughing and luck and yellow orange red, lime green and brown, like baby leaves and old chestnut, rich and beautiful. This is a more childish set, perhaps that reflects the glee, the fun, the good feelings that have been happening all around me recently. I guess it's like going back to the roots a little, as the beginning of this book was all about sweet, cloudy landscapes, and the fresh-faced little folks I had occupying them.

I have been reorganising things and prioritising and noticing. Drinking fresh water and reading as many books  as I can. Trying to write out all the hard to decipher mini things that inspire me unexpectedly and implicitly. Trying to do stuff and have fun and be me - a lucky, bright puppy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x