Scan On Scan


I found this little print out of an old scan in one of my folders as I was clearing it out and decided to make meta scans with it. Me + me. I printed it out for collaging purposes but also, aren't small print outs are really great? I love printing out images to make them tangible, lovable, delicate pieces of inked paper. I love when my printer ink is running low and every print out is patchy or a desaturated pink and yellow. I have crumpled old print outs of pictures I took on my phone that are special to me for the physical and colourful qualities of the individual print outs as well as the base value of the original image. I print things out and mess them up and spill things on them and love them. It's the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x