Diary: Hands Off!


It's new diary time again! My last diary was one of several plain exercise books that I had left over from school, but this one is a little different. I've had this notebook for a good decade or so. It dates from around the time Space Jam was released, and I guess I thought it was a special notebook because I saved it for all those years! After waiting all this time I am finally using it.

I was pleased to find that my first entry in the new diary would be on Monday 25th August - a very special day. My diary entries between then and now detail the weather's first move into autumn cold, my new found love of e-readers (and accompanying reading frenzy), loom bands, and sneezing fits.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x