Diary: Stories & Stews


This week's diary entries are almost entirely about writing. I've decided to try out a big writing project for 3 months and see what I can come up with. I've been reading a lot of YA fiction lately and I realised I loved that length of book a lot and thought it might be a good fit for my writing.
Coincidentally, it'll be NaNoWriMo soon, and I'll be writing through November (although with a smaller daily word goal). Doing NaNoWriMo last year showed me that I was capable of writing a 50,000 word story, but now that I know I can do it, I want to see if I can do it better. My first draft will be far from perfect, of course, but I'm hoping I can write a touching story that I can be proud of. My goal is to write 70,000 words in 3 months (with an average daily goal of 800 words).

Other than that, these diary entries are punctuated by my deepest appreciation for warm meals. Mmm.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x