This set of 360 book collages is kinda haphazard and focuses on lots of ripped/glittery/inky textures as backgrounds and messy felt tip drawings as foreground characters, echoing a theme of childishness and its immediate real world surroundings. I love the colourful felt tip people - they seem boisterous in their brightness, like real brats or assertive kids, depending on your point of view. Making art is very selfish to me (in a good way), it's all about paying attention to myself, figuring myself out and doing exactly what I want. And I guess people will decide I'm a brat for that, or not, depending on their point of view. I'm a cute brat.









1 comment:

  1. Such cut collages!

    http://bluecoastofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x