S H A P E


Every shape is so cool and I am getting back into a phase of making shapes really freely and spontaneously. I'm painting over all the pages of an old sketchbook I filled up. I really like recycling my sketchbooks and notebooks like that because's it's a bit different to be painting over and altering old things instead of drawing new things on blank paper. It feels more organic somehow, like echoing nature. I guess in the natural world everything becomes something else so it's similar - old things die to feed amazing new things. I also want to draw more people and animals in all sorts of different shapes. For ages I didn't give anyone noses, but now I'm enjoying giving people lots of different noses and hairstyles and ears.

Everything is just shapes and I am gonna draw every shape.




4 comments:

  1. Some nice sketches here, colours are vivid and warm. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors and sketches, always fun to create something new with colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x