✿ H E L L O ✿


This is just a few webcam shots of me and my wall and stuff. Me feeling very natural and comfy in a Tintin pyjama top (it's a bit thicker than a standard t-shirt, so it's really good to wear during colder months). This is my hair when left alone and left to dry loose. Kinda smooth and straight. I like to give it a little wave or curl and put it in plaits and buns a lot, but I think doing all that makes me like it like this more as well. Like a cool little ecosystem of hairstyles. I'm pretty happy with my lounging look. This is pretty genuine me just because this is what I look like when I'm not going anywhere or doing anything (not that I really look much different when I am). Hello from me and my squishy face.





2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x