Top 10 Reasons I Love Buns


Buns are one of my top favourite hair forms, and here's why:

  1. They feel fluffy and bouncy, which is my ideal state
  2. Having a sphere of hair on top of your head sounds futuristic
  3. Less hair will get in my mouth and the mouth of anyone in my immediate presence
  4. It is less obvious that my hair is a bit greasy
  5. Sailor Moon loves them
  6. I can shelter small animals inside them
  7. I can easily trick people into thinking I have less hair than I really do
  8. I can show off my formidable forehead to its full extent
  9. I keep all my secrets in there
  10. There's a wealth of both rabbit and pastry-based humour that never gets old


12 comments:

  1. Haha this tickled me spesh no.8 as that is a genuine prob I have with a bun lol! Yours is not at all formidable! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw well I don't mean formidable in a negative way! Powerful forehead club 2015.

      Delete
  2. What a cute post! I love putting my hair in a bun too. I have long hair and I like to put it in a bun when I'm working to keep it out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so practical but also so cute! And it makes you look a bit more like Little My, which is always a bonus for me as I love to pretend I am in the Moomin world :o)

      Delete
  3. So happy I can nearly get a bun in my hair tooooooo YAY for buns . :)
    Great post. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I cut my hair short last time I kept trying to put my hair in a bun. It didn't quite work (I could only get about half in there) but it was still nice. Still a successful bun even if it couldn't be a big one.

      Delete
  4. Hi Lil and thanks for following my blog on Bloglovin. I follow you immediately too!! Nice and funny post....points 5,6 and 10 are fantastics!!!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha your posts always put a huge smile on my face! I'm a lover of the messy bun as well, not gonna lie. <3 And I have even more hair than you, so more room for secrets! (;

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
  6. True True True! Great humor!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x