Stars & Sad Moons


I've been using up a big wad of printer paper with felt tip drawings and trying out a set of colourful biros. It's all happening over here! I also used my very last mini post it note (what an event!) and drew a sad green moon (try listening to this song whilst looking at sad moons). I've been enjoying pigtails a lot recently too, so I had to include a picture of me enjoying wearing pigtails in this post. Please enjoy the picture of me enjoying wearing pigtails. And the other things.





2 comments:

  1. Love it! You remind me of a younger Tavi Gevinson xx
    Steph at ChicStrawberry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you that's so sweet! I really love Tavi. I'm older than her though! :o)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x