Fitting Room Focus: Jewels & Reindeer


I dropped into H&M the other day to have a look at their sale items and found some jewelled/stripy/knit goodness.

top - £5 (reduced from £12.99), skirt - £15 (reduced from £24.99)
I found this nice and simple pink and white stripy t-shirt. It's slouchy and really cute and delicate, with a nice little pocket too. This is pretty much my ideal t-shirt, because it's both simple and interesting. It has long sleeves, and has a nice scooped neckline - not too high and not too low. It looks great with this jewelled skirt! I think the skirt is really cute and eye-catching, but it wasn't the most comfortable as it's made out of neoprene or a similar material (which also makes it bunch up a little more).




jumper - £10 (reduced from £24.99)
I also spotted this adorable winter jumper. Some of my favourite Christmas jumpers are the more simple Scandinavian types. I love a nice reindeer or snowflake pattern. This jumper was disappointing though, because for all of the two minutes I had it on for, it started to me itch because it's so course! I also dislike the three quarter length sleeve. Full sleeve or a proper short sleeve, please (I'm a cap sleeve hater), especially for a jumper!


4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x