Beach Girl


Some simple scans here that I made with plait-curled hair.  I like the tendrils of hair on my face, they're so pretty. It has actually been a good while since I've posted scans, so it feels nice and familiar to finally do them again. Sometimes I go a while without doing them because I guess I get over saturated with them at times, but it never takes me too long to come back to them.

I've been thinking about all sorts of methods of the distortion of images lately and I know I've done this exact thing before, but I wanted to try splicing and rearranging my scans again. I'd like to experiment more with this and try some different ways of doing it. Different colour filters and shapes of cut outs and levels of symmetry and so on. The spliced scan in this post is quite serene, I think, and I like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x