Computer Girls


I've been drawing girls in Inkscape and I'm getting the hang of making smooth shapes and curves. I love the look of figures without outlines. Removing the outlines gives them such a cute look and I feel like it conveys the spirit of my ideals: no outline, no rules, no constraints, just be yourself and eat a muffin and watch the sunset, you know? I love drawing digitally but I've wanted to pin down this sort of style for a long time and I'm so glad I am finally getting to grips with how to make drawings like this that are so clean and bright and adorable!


2 comments:

  1. I love this! The drawings (and your style) is very cute. I really want to get into digital art someday. It looks so nice and clean and bright. What kind of tablet/device do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just use my trackpad. My best advice would be to just tool around in graphics programmes and see what you can do. You learn a lot of things about software just by playing. And Inkscape is pretty good and free, so if you haven't checked it out before I'd recommend it!
      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x