Diary: Hug A Totoro

This week has been full of journalling, running for Activities Officer in the SUARTS election, sneezing for two entire days, and going to hospital. I'm trying to keep a certain level of running commentary and thought processes going in my degree show journal and I'm finding that having a paper collection of thoughts and ideas and pictures is quite encouraging. I'm getting lots of stuff down and hope to maintain a consistent pace and up my experimentation. I'm looking at lots of distorted things and ideas about perception. 

The hospital thing is for ongoing heart tests just to see how my heart is coping with being a heart and stuff. I have a family history of various heart issues so it's just something I really wanted to check up on. 

I've also been hugging a Totoro lots.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x