Diary: Final Fantasy & Feeling Good


Do you ever feel like you have turned into a rock? Sometimes I feel that way. Like really solid and unmoving and sleepy, but more than that. Like the essence of you has somehow become rock-like. I'm not sure what I'm talking about. I just have a foggy feeling right now, and it has cropped up a bunch of times. It's not bad, it's just a thing. Anyway, this week I have obtained delicious brownies, complimentary business cards (courtesy of Harry Bugg Plastic Cards), and some Rilakkuma goodies. It's been nice.




Here's a vlog from Thursday:

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what feeling you're talking about, I experience that all the time. I think it has something to do with the weather or season for me, I just consider it a case of the "blahs". I can't wait for warmer weather and sunshine to come my way, I'm so tired of winter!

    I'd love if you gave my blog a visit! :)

    -Jessica
    http://www.sweetnessandsolitude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's right, the blahs! I'm definitely looking forward to warmer weather too, and not having to wear my winter coat any more.

      Delete
  2. love your drawings their so playfull

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I try to foster a playground in my mind ;-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x