Collage Inspiration: Sarah Eisenlohr


Sarah Eisenlohr's collages are so great because they feel like you're looking at alien landscapes filled with giants and Lilliputians with simple clothes and pleasures. Everything is so pretty and wondrous in these spacey little worlds. And they are really like worlds. They have this kind of soothing milk and hay look, which I like so much. It's like you could dive into the sky.

I wish I could walk across tiny forests.




all images taken from saraheisenlohr.com

6 comments:

  1. Check out Tom Doig's collage if you're into this kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Tom Doig's collage if you're into this kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so much more well-blended together than a lot of other collages--do you know what I mean? I could be fooled they were real photos for a split second, and yet that's what makes them so magical and exciting. I'm falling in love with collages more and more every time I see them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're so cautiously composed! I love 'em :-)

      Delete
  4. wow that's so clever, I wonder how much is digital and how much manual skill?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x