Outfit: Red Skirt & White Thigh Highs


I feel a bit like Veruca Salt in this outfit because I guess I have the right kind of 70s curl to my hair (I slept with it in two side buns) and something similar to her white tights/red dress combo. Hopefully I will not come to an end whilst loudly demanding a golden egg, but who knows with me.

The shirt is yet another big button down my mum gave me. This one is really light so it's a really good layering option. The skirt is from H&M, and is a very bright red which can add a lovely bit of flamboyancy to an outfit. Knee highs in white are quite a statement - they feel very visible. I think this works pretty well with the brightness of the skirt though. I got my thigh highs from eBay. They're so basic but they feel quite unique just because I almost never see people wearing them. My shiny brogues are from H&M and the polo shirt I'm wearing underneath the tartan shirt is just a standard school polo.







10 comments:

  1. you look so cute! adorable outfit!!

    itsevelina.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit! You look lovely! :)
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! I really like that skirt!

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it's a pretty versatile skirt and such a bright pop of colour too. x

      Delete
  4. I love the whole outfit- skirt, shirt, socks.. Also awesome background!
    http://clementine-petrova.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x