Goodbye Poupée Girl


For some reason, a few days ago I suddenly remembered the existence of the dress up site Poupée Girl. I've had an account here for years, and I always enjoyed dressing up and posting items and throwing accumulated shells into the shell spring, so I was having fun returning to the site (and going on a little shopping spree with the ribbons I found waiting for me when I logged in) when I found out that Poupée Girl is closing today (the 31st of March 2015).

What a coincidence that I would remember the site and go to visit it in the last days before it closes down! I'm really glad I didn't go back to find it was gone. That would've been really sad. I know it's just a doll dress up site, but it's so unique in design and community, and is just such a neat little bit of fun, so yeah, I'm sad to see it go. I thought I'd say goodbye by collecting a few outfits and details in this post, so I still have a little bit of the site and my Poupée Girl to look back on.

Goodbye poopy girl, you will be sorely missed (even though I did just have a great time chucking 114 shells into the shell spring).


me holding a wine bottle, as usual









2 comments:

  1. Aw, I used to love this site, so sad to see it's closed down :(

    I'm a newbie blogger hoping to make some friends in the blogging community, if you're at all interested? :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    xx Chontelle Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a unique site. I definitely spent a lot of time there. It's sad to see it go. At least Habbo Hotel is still standing!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x