Post-It Note Pep Talk


I'm pretty into affirmations (less talking-to-the-mirror stereotypes, more silent and constant interrogation of thought processes across days and months and years) and sometimes making them into little physical notes is really helpful. Just to have a physical reminder and something you can actually hold can be quite a nice little piece of encouragement. Not to mention the fact that they are colourful and simple and nice. I love making little trinkets and notes for myself. It just keeps me going and makes me feel positive in general.

Good luck and happy vibes to everyone out there!






2 comments:

  1. I love the whole idea of using post it notes to inspire or motivate myself, I may have to try it sometime!

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Let me know how it goes if you do try it. :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x