Emerald & Sapphire


I had a nice painting session the other day making these watery little pictures in jewel bright blue and green (and a little bit of yellow). I love when their faces are wavy, unsure lines. It just seems to flow more or something. The unsteady line is unique at every movement, maybe that's why I like it. I also really like when they have mischievous looks on their faces, or when they look like they are about to do a little happy cry. Happy cries are so sweet and satisfying.










4 comments:

  1. Nice little pictures, I particularly like picture number 5 and 7. I like the picture with the bun hair and the one with the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bun hair/no. 5 might be my favourite. I'm not sure I can decide. I'm glad you liked 'em.
      Thanks :o)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x