Diary: Sunlight & Hot Breakfast


This week I decided to finally replay a Final Fantasy game and have been making my way through Final Fantasy 9, a game I've only actually played all the way through once! It's nice because I don't have the detailed knowledge of the ins and outs of the story and different locations like I do for 7 and 8, so it feels like much more of a new experience. Vivi and Freya are my favourite characters.

I am feeling pretty loose with my diary at the moment and I feel like it's been such a great hub of notes and thoughts and doodles to keep all my dreams and ideas together and stuff. I also (predictably) lost the student union election, and yesterday decided to redecorate my room a bit.




Here's a little video diary:

4 comments:

  1. I’m in love with your blog! I like your photos and style of writing! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely keep going, and I hope you'll do the same. xx

      Delete
  2. i have to say you've really got a lot of diligence (and creative ideas)! i can barely keep up with using my planner even for writing important deadlines and homework down heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm not sure how I ended up being so FEVERISH with it but I kinda naturally thrive on lists and planners and journals and all that sweet stuff. I guess picking art as my main subject to follow education-wise meant I was pushed to be constantly reflective of absolutely everything, and probably a constant torrent of inspiration on Tumblr and other places contributed a lot too.

      I think I found that the more I wrote down, the more ideas I could fit into my head, or something.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x