Outfit: Moomins & Stripes


I went for a very relaxing and cute spring look with this light pink Moomin jumper (from Primark) and striped skirt (from H&M). Totoro approves (I think). You can also see a few clear gems on my legs (they're stuck to nude tights) and my tiny gold bee necklace (from Miss Selfridge).

A super high ponytail seemed like the most comfy and appropriate option. I'm thinking of challenging myself to wear my hair up every day. It might be interesting, and allow me to learn and practice some new styles.

I'm wearing some stretchy and cool velvet chelsea boots (again from Primark, I think) and  shiny gem studs that came with my Miss Selfridge bee studs. They're such a nice little detail, and they go very well with my gem tights.







8 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit! It super cute and stylish. I really love your style :) x x x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is adorable! I used to love the Moomins so may have to invest in this!
    Plus is looks great with that skirt too :)

    xx

    Small&Blonde ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see more stuff with Snufkin, Stinky, or the mymbles on it. Can't get enough Moomin goodness. Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Moomin loves you too! That's an interesting blog name you got there.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x