Who I Am


I haven't done a webcam post in a while! It always seems to be a long stretch between them. I like that though, it feels like a catch up for me.

Things happen and change a lot and I'm into self-reflecting on a tremendous level, so it's no surprise or great deviation that this year and I guess the events of the past year have had their own magical and unique effect on things. I am deciding again to grow my hair, I think (I don't like to be too definitive about it because I never know when I might change my mind), I should be leaving university, I'm blogging at a pretty consistent and prolific rate that feels comfortable, I'm experimenting and progressing with YouTube. I am doing okay and I am proud of myself and who I am right now. 

As far as looks and textural feelings/responses, I am pretty much a squishy little flower all ready to bathe in tiny drops of sunlight. I feel very light and fresh. I have had some delicious apple and mango juice and am thinking about my thin, baby blue cardigan. I wore it once as a skirt when my leggings started to feel restrictive. Versatile clothing is the best, and especially so when it is very light and portable.

I am taking a lot of comfort in the progress I've made in the past 6 months to a year, and whilst I'm scared about leaving uni, I have plans (both short term and long) and am really trying to concentrate on encouraging myself, because I deserve to feel confident and happy, always!






2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x