Outfit: Joy Division Tee & Bat Leggings


I wore this outfit to go hang out with my friend and eat sandwiches with her and scare her cat. Big t-shirt and tiny leggings are a staple combo for me because it's really lazy and easy but the relationship between loose and tights clothing kinda makes it feel put together. The Joy Division t-shirt (from my relatives' record shop) is a big favourite because I'm very fond of the band, but also because it's quite a heavy duty t-shirt so it kinda feels comforting. I've worn it to bed a lot so I've probably conditioned myself to associate it with sleeping.

The bat leggings are such a cute and simple print. They were in Tesco's kid's section around Halloween time, so I'm glad I'm lucky enough to be able to wear clothes made for 12 year olds. I love bats.





6 comments:

  1. I love the t-shirt. The drawing kind of reminds me of the mountains on the maps in the Lord of the Rings books :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, interesting comparison. Get that LOTR aesthetic 2015 ;-)

      Delete
  2. The miniature patterns on your Joy Division shirt, bat leggings, and repeated background of whatever that cute animal/baby creature thing is tie all the images in this post together :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the baggy tee and tight trews combo - is my staple too... always feel cool yet comfortable and it's quick and easy to style up or down. Kudos! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pleasant feeling to find a good look that is so simple and comfy, haha, I'm constantly trying to perfect it! Glad to find a kindred spirit ;-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x