Diary: I Really Really Really Really Really Really Like You


This week has felt quite important in a few ways. I've started redecorating my bedroom walls with newer paintings and drawings and in the process have cleared up my scrap box and art folders. Changing the way a room looks makes the whole space feel fresh and invigorating, so it's kinda like ushering spring in.

me on Saturday, wearing this jacket for the first time in ages

I've made the switch from winter coat to spring jacket - this oversized biker jacket that is much lighter than my coat but retains a lot of heat, magically. This means I'm adjusting to a different body feeling and it feels quite freeing and nice to not have to be drowning in a massive coat any more.

With the weather and the change in outerwear also come little changes in behaviour - it's easier to go for walks and eat food outside and be less of an indoor barnacle (clinging to the wall). It's kinda nice to get some fresh air.

Things I have enjoyed a lot this week include:

  1. Lhouraii Li
  2. 13 Things I Love
  3. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You
  4. The Damned





I made a couple of extra drawings because I thought my diary posts could do with a little extra visual kick, so I hope you like these. My dark blue felt tip has barely been used so it has that perfect new felt tip feeling.

me with small and comforting belongings

me amongst the flowers and a gentle breeze
This also seems to be the week I'm trying sit-down videos again, so here's a video I made about Carly Rae Jepsen's new song and how much I love it (ft. Daisy, one of my dog friends):

5 comments:

  1. That outfit is lovely. I especially love the pants, they're so cool! What a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to thank my mum for those - she spotted them and thought of me.

      Delete
  2. Nice post :) I love your jacket! And thanks for following by the way ;) I'm glad I found your blog. I love the general look of it and your writing style as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video and post I love it!

    http://bluecoastofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x