You & Me & Moon


Simple things are the best a lot of the time and I love simplifying things to romantic limits --- fairy tale simplifying, a simplicity that means myth and legend and vagueness in old tales, moons and memories. Yeah!

Colourful drawings are making me feel very good as always. I feel like I'm bursting with colour myself when I make these. A great feeling. I also like making stuff in my phone a lot because it feels like I'm building something. Like a big sketchbook, but in my phone. I guess it's like the scrapbook box I keep. I put lots of things in there and it's a nice collection and I like having it, but also there's something very concise feeling about keeping and making drawings on your phone. I feel like a very portable art maker person. Being able to draw like this, without the tools of notebook and pens, is nice and freeing. It means I can do it without thinking when I'm on a train or in a park. It's perfect.






[see my previous Kids Doodle drawings here]

4 comments:

  1. Simplicity truly is beauty :) Such lovely drawings; so colorful and bright!

    http://quaintful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x