BIG LIST OF COOL BLOGS



If you want some blog recommendations I have lots for you today. I thought I'd do a bit of a master list. This is actually almost every blog I'm following right now. I mostly follow quite chilled out and arty teenager types with reasonably small follower counts, so this is composed largely of those although there is a nice bit of variation in here with different sorts of people and styles.

I hope you like some of these blogs, and please feel free to recommend some that don't appear on this list or shamelessly promote yourself in the comments! Leave a little description and maybe a few random things about yourself and/or the blog you're recommending if you can.

Here goes:

  1. R A C H E L L O U - sparsely updated but really cool drawn on photo art
  2. Cheeserland - cute woman with cute baby makes cute bento boxes, wears cute outfits (sometimes partially stolen from her husband), often in Tokyo
  3. Comfortable Cyberspace - moonish beauty in film photography
  4. escapism - a cool diary-like archive (hasn't been updated since 2013), reads like a notebook of thoughts (like they needed to go somewhere)
  5. For The Quaint Hearted - reasonably minimal and pleasant blog mostly focusing on outfits, has a gentle and genuine feel
  6. Intergalactic Glitter Monster - cool diary of drawings and adventures
  7. JUMBLED DREAMS - a pretty chill diary style blog with lots of pictures of outings and things
  8. Kao-ani - a blog about all sorts of cute things
  9. Katie Eleanor ☾ - she's casting some spells in the woods, usually
  10. Lexi Likes - sunny photos and adventures in art and fashion
  11. Lhouraii Li - a really sweet girl who likes gyaru style and going to the pub
  12. Margot Does Stuff! - Margot's a YouTube buddy of mine and everything she does and says cracks me up
  13. M-eliorism - a nice diary blog with art gallery and vintage shop visits
  14. MILK TEETH - this is my pal who I've mentioned here a few times before, she does a lot of mood boards and things like academic analysis of Mr Blobby and pictures of her holidays and all of it is great
  15. No No Lottie - Lottie draws comics and loves PaRappa The Rapper
  16. Panache Halloweentown - very good and creative outfits displayed via gifs
  17. Perma Pupa - Eline is a colourful insect fairy of some sort
  18. Perpetual Perplexities - a really beautifully presented collection of memories and photos
  19. PRETTY PASSIONS, FINE FASHIONS - lush journals and mood boards
  20. rose and vintage - quite focused adventure/outing-based entries with beautiful pictures and trinkets and clashing patterns
  21. Self Constructed Freak - outfits full of colour and sparkle
  22. SUPERLATIVELY RUDE - quite philosophical and feel good life anecdote essays
  23. Universal-Doll - lengthy info-filled posts about (mostly Japanese) fashion genres and brands and things
  24. Velvet Girl - really good fashion thoughts
  25. Where Is Frank - good art journal things
  26. Zoe London - Zoe has brightly coloured hair and a strong interest in Killswitch Engage and nail polish

18 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to check out all the blogs here that I don't already read! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to check these out! Thanks for the suggestions :)

    Kat ♥ www.pastelwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions! I just checked out the first half and you have such an eclectic taste, I love it. :)

    carlyandmoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. HONOURED TO BE ON THIS LIST
    2. THIS IS SUCH AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF NOT JUST MY BLOG BUT MY LIFE IN GENERAL????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I GASPED WHEN I SAW MINE OMG OMG THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE THIS LIST???? I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. You're a dream, thanks so much <33333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WORTHWHILE REGARDLESS OF UPDATE FREQUENCY

      That makes me sound like some kind of positivity robot. I'm okay with that.

      Delete
  7. you just made my day! thanks you!!! (L)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this list, so many good ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x