Baby Elephant


So my mum surprised me with this little elephant a week or so ago, and it is the cutest, fluffiest little thing. My new elephant child. Here is our first family photo shoot.


It is a Jellycat "poppet" elephant and we are going to have some adventures together. I don't have a habit of naming cuddly toys. I don't think they need names to have full personalities and I usually refer to them as "my [animal]" instead of a name. Sometimes names seem to come along without me trying to think of them, but most of the time it doesn't happen. So for now this is a nameless elephant.


I will get it a tiny ice cream.


Then again, maybe I should make a special effort to name it. I also feel like maybe it is a female elephant. Okay, a name just came into my head. The elephant is named Lottery. Hello, Lottery. Not a nameless elephant.

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest, I need a Lottery!

    Bek Jordyn x
    www.bekjordyn.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x