49 Pens

I am sleepy. I just counted my pens. There are 49 of them. Is this an excessive amount of pens? Is it an average amount of pens. Many of them are different colours, which I think changes things a bit. It would be a bit much to have 49 pens if they were all the same colour. If my number of pens is 49 then what's my number of objects overall? 49 feels like a big number, but it's not. 49 pens don't take up much space. 49 ladders? Now that would be quite excessive.


Anyway, it's a bit of a strange thing to do, to count things you own. I just thought it was interesting. I love seeing numbers and statistics on really boring things like that. It makes me wonder about stuff. How many times have I ever heard a song? How many times have I rolled my eyes? How many memories have I ever forgotten? Numbers are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x