5 Things I Couldn't Do Without Tea

I don't know about you, but I basically owe everything to tea. Tea is my life force, my friend, my confidant. In short: I need tea. Here are some of the many things I would be hopelessly unable to do without it.


1. Have any thoughts


Tea has now fused to all of my brain cells, so I rely on it to trigger any thought processes I might have. Granted, most of them are about tea, but that's fine.

2. Lift a dozen men at once


Yes, that's right, tea has given me super strength and a thirst for blood - I mean, tea.

3. Drive a tractor


Fun fact: if the name of a vehicle begins with the letter 'T' then you actually can't drive it without drinking tea first.

4. ???????????


Sorry I forgot number four because it had been more than two seconds since I had taken a sip of tea.


5. Tea


Tea tea, tea tea tea tea tea. Tea: tea tea! Tea.

6 comments:

  1. OMG i am obsessed with tea too like it's my fuel just like petrol or diesel are fuels for a vehicle haha

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand you completely! A day that doesn't start with a tea is not going to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is too cute! I'm literally in love with your blog!!

    Lots of love,

    Gara. Xx

    PS: If you fancy reading something...http://thingswedidntdo.squarespace.com/blog/2016/9/20/why-is-everyones-blog-dying

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x