5 Games I've Been Enjoying Lately

Here's a list of games I've been playing recently - from complex and magical world-saving, to disco-based combat, to aimless night-time wandering, because games can do anything. Isn't that nice? I love that. Well, let's get on with it then.

1. Final Fantasy VI



I've played most of the long list of games that make up the Final Fantasy franchise by now, but I'm currently working my way through Final Fantasy VI for the first time. It's been a pretty strange, involved, and very funny experience so far. I am ready for as many opera house antics and burrowing castles as possible. Also, the phantom train is amazing.

2. Heaven Forest NIGHTS



This is a strange game where you can walk around and collect a lot of apples, and there's a huge Buddha statue in a swamp. I don't know why I've been playing this one (except for the apple-collecting achievements), but it's earned a strange place in my heart.


3. AdVenture Capitalist



This is a clicker game where you make lots of money and can travel to Mars. It's pretty fun.

4. Crypt of the NecroDancer



Have you ever wanted to go clubbing and fight a dragon at the same time? Well, that's sort of what this game is like. It's good. I absolutely love the art style as well.

5. The Stanley Parable



I refuse to explain this game, but it makes some excellent use of pie charts. I'm not sure what else you would want from a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x