Scanner Adventures: Owls & Daylight

Important and secret owl-based plotting is going on here. Look away.

Lots of daylight leeched into these scans, which is unusual because I'm usually operating only in the deepest darkness, inside a fairy ring and covered in moss. As you'd expect.


Still, sometimes it's nice to emerge from my cave of mystery and into a sun-bleached landscape. Of course, I've also brought my owl. My personal advisor who is here to make sure all of my operations (mostly me retrieving snacks) run smoothly.


Also, it's been a while since I did stretchy scans, so here's me with creepy long fingers (incidentally, that's also my stage name).

All bright lights and spindly appendages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x