Cats & Strawberries: Cute SNOW Gifs ✶☾*。・


Sometimes you just want to put twitching pixel cat whiskers on your face, or have cutesy pastel pink strawberries float all around you like some kind of bizarre yet adorable fruit blizzard. Luckily, we are now granted the glorious technology to do these important and necessary things - or at least, to make it appear so for cute pictures and videos - thanks to SNOW.


SNOW is a perfect little app that mimics Snapchat, but with way cuter filters, and I am extremely pleased by it. I don't know what it is about putting cat ears and bear paws upon my person, but making stuff in SNOW makes me super happy. It's my passion now.


Expect all further blog posts to include at least twelve gifs of this kind.*


*Okay, not really, but that would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x