Reminiscing: 5 Nice Memories

It's a lot of fun to look back on old, hazy memories, old pictures and posts that evoke a certain kind of feeling or that give me a little bit of wistful gratefulness for some partially forgotten moment. I thought it would be fun to go through some old stuff and highlight some nice moments from the past, just to remind myself that nice little things will keep happening all the time. It's good to remember.

Without further ado, here is a compilation of strange digital artefacts wrestled from a sinking ship (okay, not really).

1. This pencil drawing from December 2014.



Featuring a cute polar bear and a pair of brogues I used to have (and love), this is just so representative of me whilst also being a bit of an unusual and unique drawing. It makes me feel sort of cosy.

2. This picture of a distorted Grave of the Fireflies DVD menu.



This was from when I tried to watch it on a very old TV and had some issues with the SCART cable not fully connecting. It did a weird strobing thing and I thought it looked cool and spooky.

3. That time I got some excellent gifts.



This was in January 2014, when a kind family member sent me the greatest assortment of delights ever seen on Earth. I have never fully recovered.

4. This flawless drawing.



I drew this in August 2015, and quite frankly I don't know why I ever bothered drawing anything after that, because this is clearly the best.

5. This pure and wholesome video about pigeons.



Lastly, I present possibly the most necessary bit of content I will ever produce. A nice pigeon video from February 2016. This was a very good idea that I will stand by forever.

Actually, maybe I should make some more happy bird videos like this. There we go, I've been inspired by past memories in just the way I'd hoped. Please send multiple birds directly to my bedroom window if you happen to know any personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x