Visit The Stars: Playing With Games Development


I'm making a very silly video game - or at least, I'm experimenting with game design to make something at least vaguely resembling what we call a "game". I'm using Construct 2 (a brilliant piece of free software) to play around with platformer physics. Currently there are no collectables, ways to die, or an end to the game at all, but maybe there's a chance I can figure out how to add those things. Maybe.


If not, it's just a game where you can walk around and receive compliments from stars, which I think we probably all need in our lives anyway.


Regardless, I'm having a great time being a terrible games developer.

Here's a video about it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x