Animal Crossing Journal #32: Bug Lord


It's almost time for the cherry blossoms to strike the town of Boy again, so in preparation I'm trying to make some small changes to the town - a little bit of renovation here and there to get it ready to look as nice as possible when all the blossoms are out.


Rudy is out most recent new villager, so I'm making sure he's feeling welcomed by everyone, and I'm saving as many bells as possible to invest in a few building changes. Our most pink human resident, Berry, is working hard to change her interior around and make it look new and different, and I'm looking into all the new bits and pieces we can get at the campsite to see what extra charm we can add to Toto's hotel (because it still doesn't look all that hotel-like).


I've been catching bugs a lot, so I have a new nickname amongst some of the villagers. At least they're happy to help in keeping all the flower gardens growing.


It's strange to have a town full of cats now, but I love them all.


I spent Easter digging eggs from the ground (and luckily that ended up generating some extra income for the town too). It's nice to have a special guest around.


Here's Berry hanging out in my bedroom. She's got lots of decorating to do in her own home, so I wonder how that will turn out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x