Bunny & Bunny


It's been sunny and nice lately. Here are some mystery images to celebrate.


I'm collecting some scraps - pieces of drawings, paintings, and the occasional label deemed important enough to be kept. For collaging and trinket purposes (sometimes it's nice to collect something, even if it's just for a little while).


I'm feeling very nice because I have some new sunscreen and some recently purchased jumpers to wear and feel very comfy in. My new fleece is the best, and I just feel very comforted by all of my clothes at the moment. It's just very good and nice.


I've been drawing lots of tiny bunnies, and I also got a nice big cuddly bunny (from Morrisons). He is so soft and cute, and I love his big floppy ears and his ribbon.


I'm not sure what to name him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x