Diary: Old & New


I've been getting into watching LPs again lately (starting with HCBailly's let's play Final Fantasy XIII series) and I started watching a new k-drama too, which may the best yet (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, the third k-drama I've started so far - after Pinocchio and Hwarang).


I've also been intermittently playing Cook, Serve, Delicious (because I guess I love to cook lobster) and I've been reading bits and pieces.


I've been working on some journal pages too, and actually these mark the last diary pages in my current diary, so I have to designate a new sketchbook for it, which is always a nice moment.


Maybe I'll change my style a little bit with the switch. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x