Scribbles


I'm trying to make a little bit more of a concerted effort to get more journal pages used up lately, so that means a higher amount of scribbly, silly things in my journal. I guess I haven't really been super scribbly and carefree and random with drawing much recently, so it's nice to just push myself towards more reckless abandon.

I have a lot of the felt tip colours I like/use least lying around at the moment, so there's more of a need to be less precious with what I draw so that I use all the weird pens. Not that they're really weird, I just tend to choose other ones. I always end up with too many yellow pens, just because yellow doesn't show up as clearly so I have to be more careful with how I use it.

Anyway, here are my scribbles, for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x