Diary: New Diary & Final Fantasy Thoughts


So, I'm continuing my diary in a brand new notebook. I like this one a lot because it's got a satisfying hardback cover that I can drum my fingers against and rest mugs on. Functional. My previous diary also had pages that glue adhered to really poorly, so I'm very happy that I can glue things into this one without a stressful time.


I think I'm going to be a bit more text heavy in this one. I just feel like I really want to write a lot more and be more introspective about my days here. I miss that satisfaction that comes from filling up pages with words.


I finally finished 'Cook, Serve, Delicious' - a really nice game about cooking - and I spent some time watching the Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV movie (which was pretty alright, I thought) and the related Brotherhood anime mini series (I really loved it). I've been watching some Final Fantasy LPs lately and thinking about the series a whole lot in general. I'm still in the middle of my Final Fantasy VI playthrough, so I'll probably be giving some time and attention to that pretty soon. And then at some point it's time to replay VII.

Oh, and I've been playing Fantasy Life as well, in which I'm a cook and I get to make soups, currently. Yes, maybe I love cooking games.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lil! I always look forward to reading your diary entries, I love your handwriting and drawings/colors you use. I agree that you should make blog posts whenever you want, especially if it's something really exciting or whenever you're comfortable doing it. I hope you're doing well. <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I guess we'll see how it goes! :o)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x