Tweets That Are Good

I usually like to use the likes or favourites feature on any given website as a bookmarking tool. I mean, I still throw around likes, but I tend to go into my liked posts semi-regularly and clear out ones that I don't want to keep hold of. This means I end up with a nice little place full of fun things that I can scroll through when I need to hear some jokes or see some cats.


On Tumblr I tend to save a bunch of cute stuff or things that are creatively inspiring, whereas on Twitter I just have a dragon's hoard of weird jokes.

I thought I would go through some of my Twitter likes and share some favourites from this strange mess of good tweets. Please enjoy them.






Thanks for perusing the good tweets. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x