Paint (Nice)


Here are some simple and soothing paint images to ease your soul and calm your mind. Making paint strokes is like watching ripples form on a pond's surface, or listening to rain pouring on your window. It's just nice and good. I like art-related stuff for many reasons, but one of the main reasons is the sheer visceral enjoyment that can come from using art materials, no matter what you're using them for.

It's the same reason I always love trying out a new super smooth pen, or scribbling with a biro until my paper is really indented.

I'm also one of those people who finds cleaning and tidying really soothing and relaxing, and I feel like painting a surface is somehow parallel to that. Cleaning something dirty is satisfying in a similar way to how filling a page with paint is satisfying. It's changing the whole of something. It's the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x