Christmas Outfit & Chocolate Sprouts


I got this beautiful reindeer for Christmas and I love it because it's so big and cuddly and amazing! I received quite a few festive accessories as well, so I thought I'd better make use of them on Christmas day. I felt like not wearing red would have been unthinkable, so I wore my red skater skirt and a spotty top for a nice bit of simple pattern.


This bracelet was the perfect noisy Christmas accessory. I was jingling and jangling at all times and it was great. There's a little green ribbon on the side as well, which I think is very cute.


I wore these glittery gingerbread men in my ears, and some clip on Santas, because what better time than Christmas to wear as many earrings as possible, right? Well, I had to remove the Santas after a while because they were hurting my ears, so that plan backfired. I love the gingerbread men though!


I also got a Babycham gift set as a present, which included this adorable necklace. I put it on straight away and it hasn't been off yet!


This is the delicious omelette I had for Christmas day breakfast. I don't how or why, but it tasted incredible. Omelette heaven. I mean I love omelettes at an already quite extreme level, but this one was even better than usual.


My mum alerted me to these chocolate sprouts from M&S and I thought they were the best idea ever! This is the only way I will agree to eat a significant amount of sprouts.


I didn't get a full shot of my outfit, but you get the general idea here. Next year I'm gonna go all out and get myself into an incredible Christmas jumper. Maybe I'll increase my bell quota as well.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the earrings and the bracelet! There so cute

    www.hannahpacha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! The teddy is so adorable. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great Christmas! (: Super cute outfit, love the bracelet! :D We just climbed into some onesies and called it a day, lol.

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet

    simplymblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great! Onesies are perfect for Christmas. I got a traditional set of pyjamas and they're gingerbread man themed and one of the gingerbread men is wearing a onesie. I'll probably wear those all day next Christmas :o)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x