M Is For Mountain


My grandad sent me a beautiful Christmas card (below, and drawn over above) featuring Glen Coe, by David Robertson/the National Trust for Scotland. Nothing more Christmassy than a snowy Scottish mountain! At this point I am fully submerged in a pile of inexplicably festive Jaffa Cakes and will not be emerging any time soon. Please enjoy these drawn over scans and a small collage of pieces of landscape and letters whilst I hibernate inside a fortress of baked goods.





Bonus: Someone sent me a link to this beautiful song mix and it's so good for a relaxing, delicate vibe. Lots of shadowy, pitched up vocals and waterfall rhythms. Nice and ethereal magic. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x