The Sun Loves Me And I Am Pure


I have been looking through lots of old drawings lately and they have been giving me life with all their messy, scribbly, wobbliness. Lots of my favourites are things I made in Paint (or my new favourite Windows 8 programme: Snipping Tool) or things on tiny post-its with lots of weird marks and mistakes. There are things I make with something (particular or vague) in mind, and then there are things I make that just flow from me. These are the latter, and they're super special.

This collection features a phone picture that I doodled over (plus the original) and a beautiful tribute to Animal Crossing's Pompom.







1 comment:

  1. pretty cool doodling :D at least you have more skill than I do

    ailyn
    http://honesty-virtue.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x