N I C E E E E


Here's a bunch of stuff I've made recently that didn't quite fit in anywhere else. I'm trying to do a lot more casual drawing in notebooks and on scrap and stuff, which means means I tend to end up with more of a variation of things. A lot of the time I'll make a few things that have something in common, but I don't want to neglect all the things that get made and then kinda hang around on their own. There's something nice about seeing different things together anyway. I guess that way you can see how I travel through different ideas and feelings or something. That's why I like collage and notebooks so much, because they bring different things together. It feels very natural, because I'm a collection of things, and life is a collection of things, and so on.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x