Diary: Super Art Mode


I keep swinging between super tired and super excited, which seems seasonally appropriate. I suppose that's pretty normal for me though. I always want to do more art stuff and I always try to come up with new ideas or experiment with slight variations of methods to make myself the most creative little elf I can possibly be, and I've been concentrating a lot on figuring out the best way to make drawings! This means I've gotten really excited and decided to vigilantly cut and paste various painted thingies and sweetie wrappers into my tiniest notebook so that I might one day present it to Barack Obama and be rewarded with a high five and cupcake. Cool.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x